The holistic detox diet is one of the practices you can do if you wish to cleanse your body by reducing the level of the internal toxins. Today, we are exposed to a wide array of toxin invading our body, ranging from fungicides, mercury, pesticides, arsenic, water and air pollution, heavy metals in food and water, and fungicides.
The holistic diets are rooted deeply in both ancient medical systems and alternative health practices to help change your lifestyle—spirit, body, and mind. Designed to provide a maximum benefit in the possible shortest span of time, holistic detox diet plan however will require you the all-round approach for complete detoxification.
Note that we aren’t going to share about holistic detox recipes. Rather, we’ll focus on the tips for this detox program itself.
Basically, it is a term used to refer to an inclusive multi body organ, natural detox program, and total body cleansing strengthening the body while promoting maximum functioning of the organs.
The program includes reducing toxin intake, enhancing the process of eliminating toxin, and using various nutraceuticals, detoxification herbs, and antioxidants. It is recommended to flush out toxins and recover your body. The process must be systematic, considering how interdependent most body organ systems are.
There are many advantages you can benefit from this detox program. In general, it is to encourage optimum body health in various ways.
- Detoxify the kidneys, liver, blood, and other organs.
- Removal of mercury, lead, and other heavy metals.
- Recharging the immune system of the body through an effective antioxidant support.
- Replenish of good bacteria in the intestines through the use of probiotics formula.
Once you start the holistic detox program, make sure that you do these things:
- Help your body flush out toxins by drinking lots of purified water.
- Start and complete the process to cleanse the colon parasite first, as well as the candida detoxification.
- Consume healthy fruits, such as fresh fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes.
- Get rid of bad substances and foods from your diet plan, such as alcohol, sugar, flavor and color additives, recreational and nonprescription drugs, as well as anything that may add extra strain on the kidneys and/or liver.
- Improve blood and lymph circulation by performing moderate exercises to help eliminate toxin easier.
- Use various supplements that can support major detoxification organs such the kidneys, liver, skin, and intestines.
- Help support and nourish your body systems by taking enough multi-nutrient supplements during the colon detoxification and cleansing process.
Even so, there are some conditions when this detox program is not recommended.
When you’re sick, you aren’t recommended to do this since this is an effective method to maintain, boost, or regain health. If you detox the moment your immune system is compromised already, or your body is emaciated or extremely run down, you may end up feeling weaker than before.
Another condition when holistic detox should be avoided is when you are nursing or pregnant.
© 2016, Start For Health. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to StartforHealth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.