Many people have many questions about herpes like how many types of herpes, does herpes itch, what to do to treat herpes, how to date and live with people who suffer herpes, and so on. Today, we would like to talk about a type of herpes called genital herpes. People are curious about this genital herpes and they have several questions about this genital herpes like does herpes itch when healing and what are the symptoms of genital herpes. If you also have the same questions you need to read this article.
First of all, before we let you know about does herpes itch; we would like to tell you that genital herpes spread usually through sex. People who get HSV-2 (herpes simplex virus 2) or HSV-1 (herpes simplex virus 1) usually will get suffer genital herpes. Typically, the viruses above are responsible for the cold sores. You can treat your genital herpes by taking some treatments that are including medicines that will help the sores heal much faster while preventing outbreaks. Does herpes itch or burn? Let us see.
People believe that itch is one of many symptoms of herpes, including genital herpes. Is this true? Does herpes itch? To know the answer of those questions, we must understand all the symptoms of herpes. Then we can see if itch is included as the symptoms of herpes or not. If itch is including herpes’s symptoms then herpes sufferers don’t need to worry about the itch on their herpes. But herpes is not supposed to be itchy, the sufferers of herpes must be aware. Here are genital herpes’s symptoms.
- Red, raw, or cracked areas around the sufferer’s genitals that usually come with no tingling, itching, or pain. So, itch is not the symptom of herpes. If you feel itch around your own genital but there is no other symptom of itch, you probably are not suffering herpes. Maybe the symptom of genital herpes is not itch, but does herpes itch? We’ll see.
- Tingling or itching around the sufferer’s anal region or genitals is the other symptoms of genital herpes. So, does herpes itch? It does. You may not find any red area, raw area, or cracked area around the genitals. But itching and tingling is another different symptom of genital herpes. Be careful if you find this symptom around anal region or your genitals.
- Next symptom of genital herpes is small blisters. The small blisters usually break open. These break opened small blisters usually will cause sores that are painful. The small but painful blisters may be around or on our genitals, either male’s genital or female’s genital. Sometimes, the small blisters can be around or on the rectal area, thighs, or buttocks. In some rare cases the blisters may happen inside urethra that is the tube where the urine will get out of our body.
- Another symptom of the genital herpes is the pain that we feel when we’re peeing. This pain is caused by the urine that’s passing over sores. Usually, this symptom a special symptom of genital herpes in women. So the answer of your question does herpes itch is yes but it is not the only symptom of genital herpes.
- Headaches are the other symptoms that indicate the genital herpes. But if your headaches are not accompanied by the other symptoms, the headaches may be just headaches.
- Backaches are the next symptoms of genital herpes.
- The other symptoms of genital herpes are including the flu like symptoms such as fatigue, lymph nodes that are swollen, and fever.
Those are the symptoms of the genital herpes. Many people don’t know they have genital herpes their genital herpes is not showing any symptom or the symptom is very mild. Besides, those people have no idea about genital herpes’s symptoms but they keep asking does herpes itch; they only know itching as the symptom of herpes.
So, we have answered your question about does herpes itch and we have even shared the symptoms of genital herpes. Hope this article about the symptoms of genital herpes can help you be more aware in facing genital herpes. You must understand how to prevent and treat genital herpes after understanding the symptoms of genital herpes.
© 2016, Start For Health. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to StartforHealth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.