Have you ever heard about Pollen and bee pollen weight loss? Pollen is substance that is collected by bees because it has very high nutritional value. It is full of nutrients, oils, amino acids, proteins, vitamins, and mineral, and many other nutrients. It could come in pellet or granule form.
Pollen appears in yellowish up to orange colors. Besides for bees, it has advantages on humans as well. It can enhance memory and the most interesting thing for humans, especially women, is it can help you to lose your weight. And the products of bee pollen for weight loss help you to make your dream of losing weight come true.
There are some bee pollen weight loss benefits that are no doubt can help you lose your weight because of several reasons:
- Bee pollen weight loss is an appetite suppressant which makes you always feel full.
- It contains letichin that is very responsible to the pollen’s calories that burn the properties. It well acts as a natural energizer.
- It also contains amino acids which helps you to increase your metabolism rate by dissolving and flushing fat cells in your body.
- It absorbs immediately the fat from dietary fat.
- Bee pollen weight loss also lowers the calories intake. It prevents conversion of the carbohydrate and sugar into fat and it reduces fat deposition in your body.
Some bee pollen weight loss review says that there are some of methods that can be used and they are natural. You can use bee pollen weight loss in these ways:
- Sprinkling the bee pollen to your food as breakfast or in the cereal. You can eat this regularly and it can increase immunity as well.
- You can mix a teaspoon of bee pollen to your drinks. Do it regularly in your coffee, energy drinks, and green tea.
- You can mix the bee pollen to the juice. Drink this twice or three times a week in lunch time.
- The next way is swallowing the bee pollen granule, about a teaspoon, in the morning regularly.
- You cannot mix the bee pollen granule with hot beverages.
- Another way is mixing a teaspoon of bee pollen granule with en egg as well as a cup of orange juice. You need to drink this in the morning.
- Other way of drinking bee pollen weight loss is blending it with your drink. Add honey to lemon or orange juice in the blender.
- You can also add the bee pollen granule to your ice cream float.
There are some bee pollen weight loss side effects. You need to pay extra attention to the side effects since bee pollen weight loss can cause negative and positive side effects. The side effects include:
- It may cause allergies to sensitive individuals.
- Bee pollen weight loss may produce severe anaphylaxis as attempt to patients with hyposensitized.
- It is quite rare, yet it can cause serious and sometimes fatal and adverse reactions. Some cases have reported that there are some negative effects such as photosensitivity and hepatitis that follow the ingestion from this product.
Bee pollen weight loss results in good result if you follow these tips:
- Besides consuming bee pollen weight loss, you need to maintain healthy diet. Also, you need to exercise well while you take this product.
- Many experts have recommended you to take bee pollen pills which meet the GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices. Choose the ones that have been registered with FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- You need to know that regular intake of bee pollen can cause cholesterol levels increase within your blood. This can increase and lowers the cholesterol levels as well.
- You need to avoid eating the food with high fats and high sugars.
- You must store your bee pollen in the refrigerator to preserve the nutritional values and to extend the life of bee pollen.
You can start from small doses for the first and every remedy and medicine. So, you need to be careful as well when you decide to consume it for daily intake for losing your weight.
© 2016, Start For Health. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to StartforHealth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.